Jumat, 19 September 2014

20 Fact About Me

Muyabers

1. A'liyatur Rosyidah. Nickname: Aliya / Ida / Lia/Al. But I prefer "Aliya" to call
2. Leo Girl. 17 August, coincide with Indonesian Independence Day 23 years ago.
3. Daughter of Father and Mother, an "Alay" teenager used Papski and Mamski to call. They are a self-employed worker and a housewife. I'm proud to have them.
4. Many people say that I'm on a diet programe because my body is small and thin. But I prefer have smaller body than big.
5. If I could do any profession, I'd be professional "Biologist Lecturer" and also "Researcher"
6. Some people call me "Tacik / Cik" because I have squinty eyes, just like a Chinese
7. At 23 years old, I'm a Biologist, Reseacher at Lembaga Penelitian Peluruhan Radikal Bebas, Editor of Journal of Biological Researches, Lecturer at Yudharta University Pasuruan. Alhamdulillah
8. Interest in continuing my study abroad especially for Doctoral Study
9. Sensitive
10.Always interested in new things
11.I likes to read Drama's novels and see drama's movies. And I do not like horror movie
12.Pink and Purple lovers. I Love Pink very much, because its beautiful color
13.I'm scared of caterpillar animals
14.Trying to consume more vegetables as antioxidants agent
15.I'm a crybaby girl and childish
16.Looks quiet if not known
17.I'm happy if considered by others
18.Do not like being lied
19.Member of "Muyabers". A group of bored college student at the same time and terminate the college time in a mall -> Matos. We are very like karaoke and culinary. They are Fitri Chandra Kusuma (Meimei), Lili Suharli (Lili), Lilik Erviani (Lilik), Lila Mayang Kumala (Lila), Sisca Puspa Wardani (Siska), and the boy one Lingga Nugraha (Lingga).
20.The Luckiest girl because I have an Inspirator. He is a Biologist especially Conservation Biology, he is a mosleem, and now he is on East Kalimantan to perform tasks from one of NGO in Indonesia that working in the  protection of endangered species field. He is a handsome boy who never left the worship, he can't act romantic, but at the same time he would do something stupid to be so romantic. I love him so much... :* :*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar